Monday, February 19, 2018

Shago, discussions

"Ask any member of the Flaming Fist: I'm the best there is!  Pay no heed to the guides in Port Nyanzaru.  They're soft and weak.  I'll get you to wherever you need to go.  Firefinger, Kir Sabal, the Peaks of Flame - it doesn't matter.  Chult is full of wonders, and Shago knows the way!  I'm not afraid of dinosaurs, bugs or hard work.  I can paddle a canoe, start a fire, forage, whatever you need.  The jungle if overrun with ghouls and zombies, but I have a strong arm and the heart of a tyrannosaurus.  Together, we will conquer this land!
"Five gold pieces a day and a 30-day advance.  For that you get the best guide.  For that, you get the mighty Shago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People of Tyronia

Tyronian People There are two races that form the dominant populations in the Realm of Tyronia.  Men and Aes Sidhe. While wars have been tol...